BYTEWERK have vast international experience in development and implementation of payments, messaging, blockchain and embedded systems areas. BYTEWERK has numerous completed projects in EMEA and Americas. We use the best available practices, delivering the best quality products to our clients. Our knowledge and experience in following, using and complying with international standards and technologies, such as PCI DSS, EMV, ISO 8583 and XFS allows us to offer our clients innovative and advanced payment solutions.
Why choose Bytewerk?
- We implement various types of Agile methodology – Scrum, Kanban, … Unit testing.
- Full cycle development.
- Full access for our customers in to our task and project management systems.
- ANSI PMBOK Compliant development process.
- Implementation of inspection and structured testing as a measure of quality assurance.
- Free initial service period.
- SLA-based Ticket Management System (Service Desk).
- Different project cost approaches: Cost plus fixed-fee (CPFF), Cost-plus-incentive fee (CPIF), Cost-plus-award fee (CPAF).
We have experience developing software across multiple platforms, ranging from desktop (Windows, OSX, Linux) to embedded real-time systems (QNX, other RTOS) and mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Tizen).
- C++ (including C++11 features)
- .Net (including C# 6.0)
- MS SQL Server
- HTML5 + CSS3
- EMV (certified EMV Co kernel)
- CEN WS/XFS-compliant communication with ATM hardware (including XFS 3.20 features)
- ISO-8583 compliant interaction with card payment processing
- HTTPS (including TLS v1.2) secure communication channels